Houston we have a problem. Democrats want a White Boy President. Oh My.

Look out now.  The Democrats are beside themselves.  Not only are white privileged men favored by their party, but the top two are old white guys.  Heads will roll without a doubt.  But look at the numbers.  Biden 32%, Sanders 19%, and O’Rourke 11%. That’s 62%.  It leaves the other 30 plus candidates to split the remaining 38%.  The next closest?  Hey would you look at this?  Warren comes roaring in at 8%.

Now I find it very interesting that none of the other women or race baiters get over 5%.  Think about it. This is what the Des Moines Register calls the second tier.

And here is the rest of the field.

Others who poll at or below 1 percent include: Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown, Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee and activist Tom Steyer.

 

Looking over the total field, I see so many white faces both male and female.  Sorry Indian fans, Warren is white.  So over 10 of the candidates are white.  And how many of the whites are Progressives?  Less than five.  So this will be very interesting for the start of 2019.  Sure the California poll will be different but Iowa is more representative than say California.

TRENDING NEWS:  Have No Fear. Most Federal Workers' Health Coverage To Continue During Shutdown.

I found this on Breitbart.

The polls have led some Democrats to believe the Democratic Party is off track because the latest polls clash with their efforts to promote diversity within the party.  “It’s almost like we’re moving backwards,” one Democratic strategist told the Hill. “We elected a black president in 2008 and 2012, we nominated a woman in 2016, so why are we now back with three white men at the top of the polls?”  It “definitely sends the wrong message about who our party is,” said Democratic strategist Seth Bringman.

In closing, how scary is it when a Democrat strategist like Bringman calls the people choice scary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sources

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/422545-dems-worry-top-three-candidates-in-polls-are-all-white-men

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/iowa-poll/2018/12/16/iowa-poll-caucuses-2020-joe-biden-bernie-sanders-beto-orourke-elizabeth-warren-register-cnn-democrat/2312541002/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/26/democrats-worry-top-three-2020-presidential-hopefuls-white-men/

516 total views, 3 views today